Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jackson is walking!

Okay so he is not walking all over the place. He prefers to crawl. But at least we know he has the ability! Me and Jackson's Mamah we're practicing with Jackson having him walk between us for quite a while. Sometimes he would do it and sometimes he would get so excited he would try to run but lean too far forward and crash on his face! It was so fun to practice with him. So then we brought him out to show Judd and Grandmama, uncle juston, and both his grandpas were all there as withnesses. . . I wish we would have done this a few days ago when he took his first two steps!

5 comments:

Marin said...

awww i love it! Carden has been crawling since 6 mo. and is still soooo fun to watch!! I just can't believe how BIG our little baby boys are getting !!!!

Margaret said...

yay!! thats sooo exciting!! what a stud! I wish I was part of the " I have a cute baby boy" club. you lucky ladies!

dandj said...

CRAZY!!! I love it! Go Jackson! Seriously SO impressive. How does it feel to have a baby boy so advanced... and handsome... and smart?!

Amber said...

Yea sara I love your updates! Jackson is SOOO CUTE and BIG! I love it! I need to talk to you it has been way too long. I will call soon. kiss that adorable baby for me.

Amber said...

sorry I missed the h is sarah the first time. You know I know how to spell your name :)