Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dawn


HaHa ha! I LOVE this picture Dawn, don't kill me for posting this!
Dawn is successfully getting Jackson to copy her facial expressions.
This was Jackson's first time meeting Dawn, her little girl Hayden, and Gene, Dawn's husband. I think Jackson really liked all three of you!
Dawn was my roommate at college for TWO years! They live in California so it's a rare occation that we get to see them. They came to Utah and we had a short visit. But we will make it up to you when we come out to California next time!
If you want to see more of Dawn and her cool family (Gene is in the Marines) you can visit her blog through my link!



2 comments:

LaRance family said...

Ok I don't know how I feel about this. That picture of me is horrible but i do feel honored to a whole post about me. Besides the first one the pictures turned out good:)

Emily said...

no,no, Dawn, the first pic is the best! That's one reason why we love you. You are especially amazing because you can be a gilder and STILL look beautiful at the same time.
I loved seeing you and Sarah with babies. You are great moms. I can't wait to join the club! Maybe I will today...mk?